Pitching and Networking videos
I recently wrote a blog post on pitching and networking on the PresenTense blog. I wanted to share the same ideas I wrote there in video form :)
Every pitch, no matter the length, must be made up of 3 elements:
1. What is the problem you are trying to solve?
2. What is your unique solution for that problem?
3. What do you want the people around you to do?
A good networker knows how to connect to the right people, a great networker knows how to make other people want to connect to them, and a top notch networker focuses entirely on connecting others!
1. Know why you network.
2. It’s all about body language.
3. Follow up - not always fun but now there are online tools that help
Leave a Reply.